Chole Bhature – A popular Punjabi recipe is now a common dish in many Indian homes. The mixture of spices which goes into the making of Chole Masala creates a unique culmination of flavors and aromas, and hence, it has to be carefully processed. We take care of all these little details in every step, so that you can make a perfect Punjabi dish.
Available in -
Recommended recipe for Chole
- Cook 200 gm. 'Kabuli Chana' soaked in water overnight.
- In 2 tbsp. of ground nut oil, fry pieces of onion till they are reddish brown.
- Make a paste of garlic, ginger & green chilli. Add to it 1 tbsp. of Khedeker’s Surya Chole Masala and 1 tbsp. of chilli powder.
- Add all of these, to cooked chana in a pan. Add small pieces of tomatoes, potatoes and salt.
- Cook for about 5 min on a low flame. Garnish with sliced onions, tomatoes, and coriander leaves.
* Link - to old pack designs.