Culture, philosophy & values
If we put our values, philosophy and culture in pure and simple words, it would be something like this-
- Love for food is a culture for us, and we devote and rejoice in it.
- For us purity is the truth, and the quality is the trust.
- Profits are the love signs of customers.
- Nature is god, and harmony with the nature is divine.
- And all that we have said in the lines above, is to inspire us not to impress you. : )
Also, an elaborate formal decorum regarding our values and philosophy is as follows:
- We consider that making food is an art which requires care and delicacy of human hands. So, we try to combine both industrial food manufacturing techniques and traditional, homemade techniques of food preparation in a way that takes into account the best of both sides.
- Every product we make, would include the best quality spices without any adulteration, and all the food processing and packaging techniques are optimized to preserve the quality and purity till it pleases everyone's palate.
- All the products we make are 100% natural. We do NOT add any kind of ARTIFICIAL flavors, colors, additives, enhancers or anything alike. We also DO NOT USE any natural extract additives (OLEORESINS)
- We do not substitute any of the food constituents with low-grade or substitutable low value ingredients, but instead our goal is to deliver the best quality food products at a reasonable price point.
- Love and Feedback (we call it as love-signs) from the customers is what inspires us and keeps us on a journey of continuous improvement.
- We constantly take new measures and initiatives to improve the nature, the environment and inculcate sustainable models of business.
- ‘Employees’ at Khedeker are as important as customers, because they are the one who make and define us. We enrich and nurture healthy work environment and culture for every employee.