Garam Masala is the ‘epitome’ of the richness of Indian cuisine. Ancient medical system of Ayurveda, as well Chinese and Islamic medicine have described the importance of this wonderful aromatic spice-mix for optimsing body metabolism and aiding digestion.
The ‘secret’ of amazing goodness of Garam Masala is the ‘art’ of care and delicacy, which goes into the making. While, we do trust machines, we still use traditional household methods at some crucial steps of making Garam Masala, and that’s what makes it a 'Masala of every home’.
The composition of Garam Masala also sees different variations across India. Our Masala does have all the virtues of exemplary ‘Indian’ Garam Masala, but is fine-tuned with traditional ‘Goan’ taste, the taste typical to Goan, Konkani or Marathi cuisine.
Available in -
50g - 100g - 250g - ₹10 pack - ₹5 pack
Recommended recipe for Garam Masala -
- Select vegetables (green peas, cauliflower) of your choice.
- Cook it in a cooker for about 5 min.
- Prepare 'tadka' in a separate pan using cumin, mustard and turmeric powder.
- Add the cooked vegetables to 'tadka' along with Khedeker’s Surya Garam Masala & add salt as per your taste.
- Stir the Vegetables on a low flame for about 5 min.
- Keep the preparation covered to retain aroma and flavour. If required, add wet grinded coconut as a taste enhancer. Garnish with coriander leaves.
* Link - to old pack designs.