Kurma (Korma), a popular south Asian Mughlai cuisine, has seen many tweaks and variations world over. Although, generally used with various types of meat, it is also used in vegetarian variations like - the popular Navratna Kurma.
Khedeker’s Kurma Masala, would go well with many variations of Kurma, and you can also adjust it to your taste using your choice of additional spice powders .
Available in -
Recommended recipe for Kurma
- Cook about 500 g of vegetables with little turmeric powder.
- In a tsp. of oil, fry pieces of green chillies and make its paste with garlic, ginger and coriander leaves.
- Prepare Coconut paste. Cut onion in small pieces.
- To partial cooked vegetables add salt and all the above paste.
- Cook for 3-4 min on a low flame. Fry onion pieces in a pan on low flame till golden brown colour, add 2 tsp. of Khedeker’s Surya Kurma masala.
- Add hot water as required & boil on a low flame for 8-10 min. Churn curd separately & add to kurma. Cook for a while and then it’s ready to serve.
* Link - to old pack designs.