Mutton / Chicken Masala:
Mutton or Chicken Masalais a spicy hot mix with lots of chilies, cinnamon and cloves .It is not just limited to meat dishes, but it can be also added to various beans and vegetable recipes.
We have carefully crafted Mutton Masala composition with all the essential ingredients in right proportions, along with some special ingredients for aroma and unique flavor - a result of years of experimentation at Khedeker. This makes our Mutton Masala well-suited for variety of dishes and matches the taste of various Indian cuisines.
Available in -
50g - 100g - 250g - ₹10 pack - ₹5 pack
- Take 500 g of mutton, clean and cut it into pieces.
- Prepare a paste of garlic, ginger, coriander leaves and onion.
- Fry mutton with paste in a pan for 15-20 min.
- Fry wet coconut, and cut onions separately. Grind it to paste in a mixer.
- Add 40 g of Khedeker’s Surya Mutton Chicken Masala, coconut paste, and salt to fried mutton.
- Cook on a low flame for 30 min. Add tomato pieces or tomato puree as per your taste. Garnish with coriander leaves.
* Link - to old pack designs.