Pav Bhaji Masala
Pav Bhaji - a dish of ‘mill-workers’ from Mumbai, has grown into a dish that everyone loves to savour. Bombay Pav Bhaji has furthermore developed into many variations like cheese Pav bhaji, khada Pav bhaji, mushroom Pav bhaji etc. We have made it sure that our Pav Bhaji spice mix would make a great original ‘Tava Pav Bhaji’ and also support your experiments to prepare different variations of Pav bhaji.
Available in -
Recommended recipe for Pav Bhaji:
- Fry 2 onions and 2 tomatoes separately in 2 tbsp. of butter and 2 tbsp. of oil till savory smell.
- Cook about 400 -500 g of vegetables (cabbage, cauliflowers, potato, green peas) in a cooker.
- To these cooked vegetables, add fried items, 2 tbsp. of Khedeker’s Surya Pav Bhaji masala, 1 tbsp. of chilli powder, and salt in a pan.
- Cook on a low flame for 4-5 min. Mash the mixture and add coriander leaves plus little butter.
- Roast the bread/Pav with butter. Garnish with sliced onion, coriander leaves and serve hot.
* Link - to old pack designs.