At Khedeker, wittingly we say 'Pickles' or 'Achaar' is what unites Indian subcontinent, so needs no introduction! Pickle Masala needs lot of attention because Masala acts as an additional preservative, conserves flavor and goodness of fruits and vegetables, and also adds medicinal effects of spices. We have given attention to details even more than what we just mentioned, so that our spice mix would be well-suited for variety of pickle types.
Available in -
Ingredients : Green Mango / Lemons - 1kg/750g, Salt - 100g, Oil Groundnut or Sesame (Til) oil
1) Cut Mangoes/Lemons into small pieces.
2) Then mix the Surya Pickle Masala Ready Mix and Salt. Mix well.
3) Fill it in a clean & dry jar. Heat the oil and prepare tadka (phodni) using mustard, asafoetida(hing) and turmeric powder.
4) Allow it to cool down for some time. Pour the cooled tadka (phodni) in the jar on the top layer of the pickle.
5) The oil level should always cover the pickle to protect from atmosphere.
* Link - to old pack designs.