This easy to make dish of every Indian home, combines the nutritional values of rice and vegetables and can be highly customized with diverse variety of vegetables. And to this vegetable goodness, Pulav masala adds subtle and long-lasting flavor and aroma, which perfectly confluxes with the aroma of rice and vegetables. One can customize this recipe from gentle aromatic recipe to a savory spicy dish, and our Masala would be a perfect companion for all sorts of Kitchen experiments.
Available in -
Recommended recipe for veg Pulav
- Wash about 200 g of Pulav rice with water.
- Add ginger garlic paste to a pan containing oil on a low flame.
- To that, add pieces of green chillies, onion and cassia leaves.
- Now, add vegetable pieces (green peace, carrot etc.), 1 tbsp. of Khedeker’s Surya Pulav Masala, Pulav rice, salt, 1 tbsp. turmeric powder.
- Fry for 5-6 min. and add desired quantity of hot water. Cover the pan & cook on a low flame.
- Pour 3-4 tbsp. of pure ghee. Add wet coconut and coriander leaves for added taste.
* Link - to old pack designs.